Training teachers helps to develop them into strong disciple-makers. Our Christian Education Teacher Certification (CETC) is available in English and Spanish and is designed to equip teachers to be the best teacher teachers they can be.
Our Christian Education Teacher Certification process includes:
- attending the CETC clinic
- receiving the Christian Education Teachers Reference Manual
- taking the open-book/open-notes exam at the end of the manual.
The certification process and the Teacher Enrichment Clinics are intended for all teachers involved in any Christian education or discipleship ministry, teaching any age group.
How to host a Certification Clinic
There are two ways your church can host a CETC clinic:
- A pastor or church leader can teach the certification clinic for the church. The materials needed to teach the clinic (a leader’s guide, a Power Point presentation and student notes) are all available as a free download on right. Each student will need a copy of the Christian Education Teachers Reference Manual.
- Your church can host a Teacher Enrichment Clinic, where our national training office supplies the trainer, the books, materials and food for the clinic all for a low per student fee.
So you’re officially certified. That’s wonderful, but now what do you
do? Development is a continuing process. We want to offer as many
opportunities for continuing development as we possibly can, and we want
to recognize teachers diligently continue their personal development.
By participating in one of our available Teacher Enrichment Clinics
and reading the staff training book that accompany them, certified
teachers will be able to upgrade the level of their certification.
Teacher Enrichment Clinics
In addition to the Christian Education Teacher’s Certification, there
are a number of very useful Teacher Enrichment Clinics based upon staff
training books that are available to provide opportunities for
continued upgrading of your teacher's certification. See the complete
list of available TEC's.
If you are interested in scheduling a TEC in your area or you
simply want more information Contact
more information on teacher certification, contact us at email@example.com or call us at (417) 862-2781 ext. 4003.